Saturday, May 14, 2011

One Can Conceive With Fluid In Pouch Of Douglas

Miguel Pulido (ESPROTEN-TRITOLEDO): "I did not ride up and ran 4 kms.'s more Buitrago de Lozoya"



This is the story of Miguel Angel Pulido from your participation in this ordeal to swim 1.9 kilometers, bike 76 and 21 who has had foot place this Saturday in Buitrago de Lozoya.

"This weekend I faced another major challenge. I remember after the triathlon Guadalajara (3 km. Swimming, 80 km bike and 20 km drag), said he would never do something like that. Well, that , not even a year has passed and there I found in Buitrago de Lozoya to compete in a triathlon Larguita.


The test is to overcome a distance of 1.9 km swimming, 75 km bike and 21 km run (1 \\ 2 ironman). At first, the handicap that were presented, the temperature of the water, bike path, it was pretty rompepiernas and rivals, as always have the feeling that everyone is going against us ... like to say, do not be that sense, it is a reality.


All these barriers, said the weather once in water to give the output is sensed he was going to be funny.


Triathletes water! I go there all good, Marcel Zamora among them, an entire crack ... we have to wait a bit until the one o'clock, and soon it's time to give us the output. My tactic here is clear, catch a few feet and not let go until the end. I try to go on foot for about 200m but after several shots miss the reference and I am alone, I know I will not last, it is important to me and swimming, arrived at the first mark without being able to cover myself with no money and note that Triathletes come three at my heels, I decided to stay the same and get to my feet. A halfway between the two buoys, the first woman passes me like a outboard. Have left several minutes behind me and will transition several minutes before, already had it.


Those who come back, while the females are revolutionizing and increase the pace, this to me because it suits me now I pass and I who will save energy ... I get to his feet to the '15 final.33 the 264 °, is what you get.


water I go quietly and make the peaceful transition, I go with the bike and decide not to go crazy, I have 75 miles ahead and then have to run ... the bike is a continuous rise and fall, I more or less alone throughout the race, passing in the first round to all the women least Ana Burgos. By linking with the second woman (Stephanie Gomez) at the end of the first round (two rounds), the volume of reference, as it seems to me behind that accelerates the pace and I follow mine (this is not worth tailgating).


In the second round to begin the climb, Stephanie is a little bit and rolling back from here without references. From now on good starts, begin to form a stunning clouds and soon begin to drop hail in quantity ... are 25km bike and this is impossible, on the road, I find two athletes who wait until it clears, I stand with them for a couple of minutes, but seeing that I decide not to continue.


Again Stephanie comes back (this does not stop or joke, go machine ...). When we reached the height of feeding, I agree with several athletes who stood eating and drinking, including Ana Burgos, we greet, get up and running, I have again references, Hoz, a triathlete from Segovia, etc. I look forward to finishing
bike, I soaked and frozen, I tried to stand on the bike several times and it seems that I mounted the quadriceps (bad).


finally arrived at the transition and I run, it seems that everything goes well, I go faster pace and start to catch people, but it is a mirage quadriceps suddenly begin to twist and the first refreshment stop me eating a banana, a coke and a glass of water, some gentle stretching and continue ... I have fallen back to the same position, but quickly regained the post, it seems that all is well ... in the second round, I'm going to stop drinking at the bar on food supply, every time I stop better and this has been much shorter.


rains during the race is 21 km and I'm running more, with the rain this is becoming a cros, things are getting very hard ... I have to give three laps. Start the third and am not going to stop, going well, I still progressing when about two km. of the third round give me encouragement about voluntary and say "THIRD ROUND AND META; THIRD AND GOAL BACK ..." I do well, I'm strong, I'm there I'm going to get, I think I'll come around 4h 30 ', though not as it take to make the section liaison to the town.


dorsal He advanced to No. 5 and the women do not see Ana Burgos, Gomez and Stephanie ... but when I get to where it was supposed to have come down to the people ... ZAP! surprise, there is, there is nobody to tell me, nobody knows anything, no judges, no volunteers Public only trying to help but do not know anything, tell me I have to follow where I go and I do.


At the entrance to the dam I see Luis, Guadalajara and asked him, this tells me I have to go down to town but neither can tell me where and I said that happened to more people ... I go back with the other athletes and I am the circuit, a triathlete I say it is at the junction of the highway and shot to the place I go dropping all kinds of compliments ... I apologize for that.


When I cross the highway over the bridge there are volunteers "THIRD AND GOAL TURN, TURN THREE AND META" I know that happened to me, these girls are ahead of the indicator, the signs indicate the direction to goal behind them, are not ...


Now I'm crying, "Take off your CARTEL FRONT OF FUCK NO SE VE and it took me 4 km hitting me ..." The girls turn to see the sign and when they see it, did not know where to go have confused several people ... anyway I regret having done so, these girls have not been to blame, take all day under water and giving encouragement to the participants, I'm really sorry ... this is just a hobby for me and after all thanks to them I could enjoy more than 4 km cross and the same final precio.jajajaja.Al I took 4 hours 45 minutes.


I have suffered enough, but after all I've done better than in Guadalajara, the result is unimportant in the end, what matters is that I managed to finish ... I think I will not make a madness of these ... just said in the first Toledo-Polygon I ran and since then everything I think I ran a little run to another. "


SEE YOU IN THE MILE! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment