Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lohri Di Raat Invite Wordings

Racing! By Antonio Buitrago Layos Day 4


You say of ... Racing!


we go days of campaigns, some are given to do some things to others ...


but Doing things their way and some like me (many thanks to God) gives us run, something that is proven to be good for our health.
few weeks I have been quite stressful, pressure-safe because I have before my immediate future: the May elections, not (although I also worry) I refer to the Opposition. I thought it would not be so hard, but go fabric, how to oppress ...


Well said all that, Pantoja tell you that I ran for almost a month. There I was third, beaten by two good athletes in the region and Pedro José Raúl González Moya. A third place that I leave a good impression, because I came from having a week with many physical ailments. Also that day was very hot. Were almost 10 km long, three laps on a circuit rompepiernas, asphalt and tierrecilla area. Indeed, in this race my father also made a good career and returned to the podium. Vanesa Veiga won with authority, is very strong women's Julio Rey.


As for Puertollano, it was a good test of 800 ml a bit strange, looked like or if we were talking moto 2 Formula 1 would be like in Monte Carlo, hehe. It was a short but intense career, things did not go anda!.


the end, I was eighth with a mark of 2 minutes and 2 seconds.
keep you informed. Greetings to everyone. A care.


LAYOS BUITRAGO ANTONIO, ATHLETE TOLEDANO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment